We use the finest materials and meet or exceed all code requirements for areas within which we build your structure.
Listing of various materials we use is provided below.
- #2 SYP 6X6 solid saw post, .40 CCA treatment to the core with a lifetime manufactures warranty.
- 2.15 CA treated #2 SYP 2X6′s for the form board, lean-tos, and anything in ground contact.
- #2 SYP 2X6 for side girts and roof purlins.
- Engineered trusses in 24′, 30′ and 40′ lengths.
- 4” 3000 psi concrete slab
- 3/8 (#3) rebar placed on 16” grid
- 6 mill poly moister barrier
- 2” electrical stub in
- Smooth finish inside building with lite broom on leans and extended roof lines.
- 2′ aprons in front of doors
- 29 gauge painted or galvalume
- Colored screws to match
- Custom trim package
- 40 year manufactures warranty
- 18 colors to mix and match for the roof, walls, and trim
- Single bubble radiant barrier
- Developed by NASA
- R-13 insulating factor
- Blocks 97% of radiant heat transfer
- Prevents condensation
- Will not harbor mold or mildew
- Provides a continuous thermal break
Doors and windows
- Double pane 2030 energy star windows with a white vinyl frame
- Residential overhead doors with seal trim and optional opener
- Commercial grade roll up doors with inside locks
- 3′X6’8” steel flush panel walk-in door